White Rock Artist Market place
Event on 2015-05-23 eleven:00:00
White Rock Artist Industry is an outdoor market place featuring neighborhood artists and artisans at the White Rock Visitor Center. This is an chance to sell your artwork, jewelry, photography, crafts and any handmade objects to the guests going to and from Bandelier National Monument and to the residents of Los Alamos County.
Artists and Artisans need to offer their own tents, tables and chairs. The lawn region can accommodate up to 8 10×10 tent spaces. Each participant have to fill out an application and agree to the Terms & Problems just before offering at the market place. All items offered must be created by the participant, no reselling is permitted. Please speak to the organizer Melanie Pena at email@example.com or get in touch with 505-661-4836 for a copy of the application and terms and situations.
TERMS & Conditions:
- Hrs for Saturday markets will be 11 AM – 5 PM. Exhibitors are necessary to completely personnel their booth in the course of the entire market.Costs and Payment: Booth fee is for each and every market place attended. Payments may possibly be made by means of credit card for online registration, or a payment by verify can be mailed in with your application.
- Taxes: Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and having to pay all acceptable permit, taxes, and license charges.
- Liability: The Organizer will not be accountable for damage to, reduction, or theft of artwork, show materials or individual belongings. Exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold organizer harmless from any duty for damage or reduction relevant to exhibitor’s participation.
- Deadlines & Cancellations: Exhibitors are encouraged to apply and pay early. When all booth spaces are filled, exhibitors will be placed on a waiting record. Entry costs are non refundable if an artist/artisan cancels and/or are a no demonstrate to a registered market. If a marketplace is canceled by the Organizer, costs will be refunded.
- Booth Assignments: The Organizer anticipates an availability of eight booths and or table spaces per market. Early indicator up is advisable due to limited room. Booth places are assigned the morning of the market place and area is limited to only the lawn area outdoors the Guests Center, tables only might be set up along the outside patio areas. Pre-paid exhibitors will be given a priority standing of booth location. Exhibitors have to furnish all tools for booths, which includes: displays, tables, chairs, and tents. Canopies are NOT provided. Electrical power is NOT accessible.
- Booth Size: The booth and table fee entitles the participant to a 10’ x 10’ area to set up their tent or a table setup.
- Exhibitors need to offer an application and checklist of objects that will be offered at the marketplace. Organizer reserves the right to reject any exhibitor or exhibitor’s products not listed on application.
- All operate should be produced and created by the exhibitor. No reselling or reproductions of art will be allowed.
- No resale of commercially produced products is permitted, except if by exception granted by Organizer.
- Exhibitors below 18 many years of age need to be accompanied by a mother or father or guardian.
- Medicinal goods are not permitted.
at White Rock Visitor Center
115 New Mexico 4
White Rock, United States