Responsible for contributing to the achievement of SAS’s strategic objective and total account management via the implementation of product sales and marketing technique within a defined area or business.
– Formulate company program to support the business improvement method.
– Eight Years of background in application income, like 2yrs in a leadership function, coordinating and/or supervising technical tasks within the technological innovation business.
– SAS is an equal chance employer. All candidates who are experienced will obtain consideration for employment with no regard to race, colour, religion, intercourse, nationwide origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
– Responsible for hiring, directing and evaluating staff for the region.
– Responsible for communication with revenue management group to coordinate account approaches.